Thread: Licensed Tengoku Daimakyou [Hulu]
View Single Post
Old 2023-04-16, 22:41   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That's one heck of a way to shoot someone down . And completely fair. Even with some years to process it...that's one heck of a mindbending situation. Stuck in his sister's body. A constant reminder of her being gone...is there every time he looks in the mirror. Not like answers will undo what's been done. I doubt the doctor has his sister's brain in a jar with him. Although...maybe?

I'd like to think the Sister begged for that to be done to save her brother's life. Seems likely that she'd take the offer if the Doctor did mention being willing to try and do it.

Lot of questions and they are all the further away from tracking down this mysterious facility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Science doesn't matter with gender swaps as much as making sure the audience can self insert. I dunno what the fuck was going on with Mario Kart either though. You'd think after the apocalypse there'd be a less resource intensive sport they could come up with... gas, batteries, rubber, helmets, etc. aren't going to last forever.
I find it completely believable that people would be that stupid and wasteful. It's the apocalypse. Living it up in the moment is completely on brand for humanity.

Plus...if those things aren't going to last forever, why not use them up before they go to waste? What else are they going to use them for? Going for scenic drives in a world with human eating monsters in it? I'm sure there are technically decent ways to use them. But...keeping people's spirits up isn't necessarily all that bad either.