Thread: Crunchyroll Ooyukiumi no Kaina
View Single Post
Old 2023-03-01, 14:35   Link #28
Frontier

It really means a lot that Noze and co. are giving Kaina, Ririha, and Yaona they're boat so they can escape. The least they can do is give Chiru a taste of real water and make a vow that they'll find the Great Tree and see them again !

Some adorable sibling intimacy in this episode! Ririha and Yaona are quite cute together .

I wonder what that huge fin breaking out above the water was...kind of felt like they forgot about it when Yaona slipped over and almost drowned. Gotta be careful in the sea !

Yeah, maybe don't mention how Kaina's people were trying to get him and Ririha hitched. Not that they needed to do much when these two are already holding hands and thinking the same thing together .

It felt like ages since we left Atland, but they finally made it back successfully! Ririha and Yaona get to joyfully reunite with their father and Kaina has the respect and gratitude of Orinoga and the entirety of Atland !

Of course, despite what they went through, their father still isn't keen on listening to their fanciful tales of the Great Spire or a chance to make peace with Valghia. And, admittedly, Valghia as it is probably isn't any more interested in peace. But Ririha has reason to want to end the fighting, and she didn't want the takeaway from their conversation being how much weaker the fortress is .

I see Kaina is getting the heroes' welcome, complete with a steam bath and two beautiful ladies wrapping their arms around him...which Ririha doesn't care about one bit. Though good thing he told her the masseuse was an old dude, that wouldn't have ended well otherwise .

So Kaina got to not only see two cuties in a towel but the princess of Atland in nothing but a towel who gives him a proper massage. Lucky dog! But it was also just nice to see Kaina and Ririha get a moment alone with each other in the bath .

I see Kaina's kanji reading skills might finally prove useful in terms of getting Ririha's dad to actually listen to them! Well, hopefully. I don't like their odds with that guy .

The moment Kaina and Ririha were facing each other, I knew something was going to happen, and it did when Ririha's ample Ririha's were exposed for Kaina to see in all their glory. Well worth getting a little beat up over it .

Hopefully Kaina and Ririha can succeed in convincing her father before Valghia's invasion hits. Also, is that a Mech suit in the water ?