View Single Post
Old 2022-08-22, 21:37   Link #13
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
But what drove me to stop participating in community/group gatherings/events was that there was a heavily increasing amount of people only watching shounen or isekai or the currently airing titles, giving utter contempt at the mention of anything else - not so different from the 'you're with me or against me' mentality of the modern world in general
As far as currently airing goes, I'd say that is more to blame the fact there are so many tra... I mean, anime each season now. Watching the current season already takes up enough time.
And it's hard finding old anime, since it has been so long links and such are all dead

As for the rest, yeah, the normies. Not much you can say. Let them stick to their most popular 2 animes each season, and I'll stick to peacefully enjoying the stuff they don't make a fuss about
There is like a 50% chance a season has something that good, but well, we can only hope for a good anime each season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
In short, I'd like to think Crunchyroll will do the right thing.
Haha, nah

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote