View Single Post
Old 2022-06-21, 17:38   Link #2120
AndrewR5D4

Jenna better learn to sleep with one eye open... Finley has a scary temper, and I think she's about ready to explode. You figure they wouldn't be so nasty to each other, since Jenna recently took a worse beating to protect Finley during their kidnapping last volume AND she had no way of knowing her sister had eyes on Oscar. Never believed Jenna of all people would potentially be in the right, considering her past record. That being said, I agree with Leon: Oscar definitely chose the wrong girl of those two. Jenna can be a nasty piece of work.

So, Angie has no status now aside from being Leon's fiance. It took guts, giving up everything for love the way she did. At least they took a major step forward in understanding each other. She now realizes he's a dense idiot who doesn't understand subtle displays of affection, and openly speaks her mind so he can't misinterpret. I think this is perhaps the most important thing she could've learned, and would've been helpful if she figured it out sooner. If she wasn't the lead wife before, she certainly is right now.

Marie once again states the obvious: Mia's loyal knight is the person she loves, NOT the terrible game timeline love interests. Not that it matters since Aaron became such a perfect woman that all of the love interests from the third game like her.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote