View Single Post
Old 2022-05-15, 18:22   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Definitely believe she started that war on purpose now. That look when she asked Akira "what did Uryu say to you?", I knew that, even at this time, she has probably been the instigator of all these events. I'm not sure what's to come. NTR DOES seem likely, like that would really push Akira over the edge, but that might also discount him from having the chance to be Reiji's father. He still a)has to become Reiji's father(unless, well, he ISN'T Reiji's father), b)date Shino'oka(stated this to Chako where he threw up on her, unless, well, Shino'oka WASN'T the girl he dated that looked like Chako), and c)get the idea to escape the town forever. Last thing I recall, he wanted to die and take Yuko with him, but decided not to because of Yuko, so he'll need a catalyst to remove that ideal. Can't wait to see how this upcoming revelation will change the narrative (^,^ )!
We don't know what will happen in the next chapter but we do know what happens a few years later: Nozoe rescues her during the lover's suicide attempt (which was probably a plan to bring Nozoe back to her) and she's smiling happily, not giving a crap about Uryu dying. It's also when Nozoe tells her he hates her. That's like a decade before Reiji was conceived. If he is the father, and all signs point to yes, it was most likely hate sex after he came back to town temporarily.