View Single Post
Old 2022-04-12, 11:22   Link #6
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I think I understand where Kamachi is going for in the current story arc with him keep on stressing on the dispersion of information.
From Anna to Alice and her lackeys, they are all people wearing an identity of fabricated individuals from non cannon sources.
And these fabrication gain influences through wide spread of informations, be it accurate or not.
Yeah, everyone in Bridge Builders is not only a fabrication (or at the very least, a disputed existence) but they were all based on real people/events and were used to manipulate public opinion by providing legitimacy to organizations.

GT as a whole has been focusing a lot on how information is manipulated to affect change in society in various ways.

We have Sprengel, who gives out magic to unprepared people in order to tear down established order.

We have Aradia who manipulates morality and people's own impressions of their role in society from the perspective of a witch, someone viewed as the bottom rung in society.

We have Bologna who manipulates how people experience pleasure and pain, essentially the sexual experience itself as someone who advocates for the falsely accused, who historically have always been sex workers.

When you add in the weirdness of Alice and her origins, plus her connections to Aleister and Touma, it's all very interesting.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote