View Single Post
Old 2022-02-26, 17:17   Link #24
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yeah, totally. Happened quite a while back, but there was an info leak on 2ch where people were able to get the IPs/track the posts of people using the paid account system (probably Ronin).

More specifically, he, along with other authors like the one who did Kamisama no Memochou, are suspected of grouping together to flame the author of Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (and maybe others too, not going to go back deep into researching this)
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora is from 2003 - 2006, so did the flaming happen a long time ago? Why on Earth would the author of S&W choose to flame that other author? I can't think of any benefit that S&W's author would get from flaming the author of HnTgNS.

Quote:
Kamisama no Memochou's author issued an apology, but Spice and Wolf's has not even till this day. After the leak, he has stopped posting on his blog and Twitter.
Memochou's author's personal site is already dead, but of course, snapshots of his apology still exist to this day
https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articl...7/news088.html
So are people still giving S&W's author flak for that bit of flaming?

Quote:
I just thought the new season was too gay, but I don't think this is an anime-only problem
Was it something wrong with D.Gray-Man's source material?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote