View Single Post
Old 2021-12-31, 02:34   Link #8
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
GT5 is fully translated now.

I thought it was a great 8-9/10 volume; definitely better than GT4 which people had legitimate problems with (despite me liking it).
Definite agree from me. I would say this is the best volume of GT yet. It probably should have come out right after GT3, but I get the impression that Kamachi hadn't really worked it out fully yet, so he slotted in GT4.

Quote:
All in all, I'm happy with how Kamijou acted this volume; this is what I expect from him rather than his streak of stupidity in GT4.
He does tend to get dumber when people are around to feed him answers, though I wonder if he was still shellshocked over Germain.

Quote:
Spoilers
Spoiler for GT5 Chapter 4
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoilers
Spoiler for GT5 Chapter4

Quote:
Spoilers
Spoilers

Quote:
Here's hoping GT6 covers the Sisters reveal plotline from GT4.
We did see some stuff come of it, though very little. I honestly have my doubts Kamachi will do much with it. I am hoping we'll see some changes in Last Order, Worst and Imouto's lifestyles, like going to school or something.

Quote:
I was relieved that Misaka and Shokuhou didn't make an unnecessary appearance this time around but I expect some follow up on this plotline and them.
Same. I really hope my theory about them teaming up with Index and Othinus to learn from each other will happen.

Quote:
Also some more reaction from Shirai and maybe Kamijou.
That'd be fun. Also hoping we see more Kazakiri.

Quote:
We're getting really close to New Year's Eve in the series calendar now.
The mind boggles.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote