View Single Post
Old 2021-12-15, 20:41   Link #375
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Mainly I was referring to the beginning of the tournament, when strangely Issei had difficulty to beat weaker teams even though the presence of Maou-class beings, while Rias had perfect performance with a weaker them.

And all the things about Issei doesn’t fighting with the Dragon Oppai style only to critic him, meanwhile everyone was doing compliments to Rias

Probably Issei still have to follow Rias’orders to a certain degree when she will be the family-head, but it can always be Issei has the possibility to refuse, but due to his character he would never do it. Otherwise would be a bit incoherent due to his rank and power.

I, Hyoudou Issei and my peerage were included. And since it was an order from the family head, we had to absolutely go there.

Okay the internal matters are something doesn’t matter to Issei, but for other things he can order to Akeno, Gasper or even Sona having the highest rank after Maous.
The thing about it is that people keep using rank and social standings etc to say Ise outrank Rias but they're missing out the main point. What does social standing have to do with how she deal with her team? If Rias agrees to trade her piece with another King, why would she need to get approval from others? It's her own Evil Piece. Do you let your boss or company control how you spend your money or how you deal with your family or control who you are friends with? That's what I'm referring to. Rias' peerage is her own thing, she's the highest authority in her own group. That's all. Don't mix up things that are different in nature. People keep talking about this special rank thing, does it give Ise the right to go to other Clans to control their livelihood or business like the Phenex clan and say I want you guys to limit your production to Gremory or DxD team only?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote