View Single Post
Old 2021-10-08, 16:00   Link #35
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
But yeah it really didn't add much new and just maintained the Status Quo instead of advancing the story even if a little bit, personally I still prefer the new end credits to the Blu-ray box version where it heavily implies that the end credits concert is after Sheryl woke up and that the blue shooting star is Alto coming back.
In the end more Frontier is always welcomed but come on just let Alto and Sheryl reunite already!
[/SPOILER]
Um, to be fair,
Spoiler for The short film & Sheryl:

All that being said, most of the judgment from either short film or the Delta film has come from Western fans who have yet to really see either outside of summaries and maybe the first 5 minutes released online you could watch via VPN early yesterday afternoon. Overall, on Japanese Twitter, people are pleased and emotional about both presentations so... I guess it's good? Personally, I hope it is.

Because I did kind of hear a couple of really weird, confusing, and conflicting spoilers so heed the tag here carefully, don't take it as God's word:
Spoiler for The conflicting reviews/reports on Freyja's fate...:

I really hope the unconfirmed bit is either a troll or something lost in translation. Because otherwise it raises more questions than it answers...
HirouKeimou is offline   Reply With Quote