View Single Post
Old 2021-09-07, 15:29   Link #34612
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Who called the Harvesters from Independence Day?

That aside, I can't seem to beat Izo for the life of it.

First time, he randomly one-crit Sheba to death when he was down to 200k. After that I barely got him below 800k. In my last attempt I used Jeanne, as second tank and had him down to 380k again, but he still keeps killing everything.

My Team:
Front:
Mash (Ortenaus, Shroud of Magdalena, LBM), Merlin (6/6/6; 75% NP charge), Sheba (Event DMG CE LMB, 4/4/6, I think)
Back:
Jeanne(Iron Willed Training LMB, 7/2/10; NP2), Waver (Assist, Ticket CE, 10/10/10), Tamamo (10/10/10, Kaleidoskope)

I mean. Even if the buff isn't on, Sheba barely does 46k DMG with her NP, and actually deals more when attacking normally....

How the heck does Izo one-crit through Mold Camelot?! I've also seen him oneshot Fluffy-Tails.

On another node: is it certain there will be an Ishtar(Archer) Banner this time? Archertar I can need, Space Ishtar, not so much :/

E: just lost all motivation for this event. Had him down to 15K hp, and Sheba was also the last surviving one. Nope... He took her Guts right the round before that...
This was my lineup against Izo.

Frontline: Sheba (Event DMG CE), Mozart (Volume Hydrargyrum), Waver (Assist, ticket CE)

Backline: Paracelsus (Kintoki CE), Andersen (Devilish Bodhisattva), Asclepius (Imaginary Element)

Mystic Code: Chaldea

Only took me 2 tries.

Izo constantly buffs his damage plus against humanoids every turn, so unless you down his crit rate he will eventually one-shot anyone even with defense buffs or damage cut up, as few are the servants that are not humanoid in nature. After you break his first health bar, if Izo kills someone it'll remove all of the damage plus buffs.

Also, he's greatly resistant to NP damage, so you're better off comboing him, though Sheba's NP is still useful because it downs both his attk. and def.

Last edited by Homura7; 2021-09-07 at 16:02.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote