View Single Post
Old 2021-07-15, 18:04   Link #49
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

A few things I want to comment on:

1) I thought that making Mion the next culprit was done precisely in response to Rika's attempt to fix what she recognized as a watanagashi timeline, instead Satoko decided to turn Mion from the beginning on the general idea that Mion going L5 never happened before. Maybe Satoko already imagined that Rika would act the way she did, but the way it's presented makes it seem like Satoko's strategy relies more on doing things "randomly" to make them unpredictable rather than in a chess player manner where you move your pieces carefully depending on what your opponent does.

2) According to EUA the Queen theory is actually correct? This is a surprise for me, I've always been of the impression that it was just something that Hifumi postulated without any actual proof, and the ending of Tatarigoroshi where Rika dies, Takano fails, but nothing happens to the inhabitants of Hinamizawa completely debunked that. I mean I guess one could still speculate that EUA simply assumes the theory is correct, but it seems unlikely at this point.

3) Satoko should become a nurse, her ability to perform injections without the "patient" noticing anything is almost supernatural.

4) Did Satoko go through all that trouble to obtain a gun only to more efficiently kill herself? Otherwise it would mean that she already foresaw her confrontation with Mion, but that hardly makes any sense.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote