View Single Post
Old 2021-05-30, 10:43   Link #42
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Wasn't what happened to her left unknown?
Last time we saw her she was surrounded by a bunch of people, including a mass murderer, who very much wanted her dead. We see them with World Rejecter later, so at the very least they cut it off her and left her to bleed out.

Quote:
Although I can't be arsed to go through that volume to check. Kamisato and his stupid harem are pure ugh.....Why do they even exist....
So people who took Return of the Winged One's paranoia about the Kamijou Faction seriously can see what that would actually be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I also don't remember him specifically stating if WR went back to Kamisato.
We literally see Salome with World Rejecter in an icebox when she reunites with Kamisato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
About Anna's motive, I felt like going back to her comment about Jesus Christ again.

Perhaps she got fed up of teaching people because she saw what that had lead Jesus into?
And she is so picky about finding the right person because she saw even Jesus had fallen as he tried to babysit the humanity?
The more I see of Anna the more I think the Virgin Mary theory has some merit to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I don't think Yuiitsu is dead or permanently out of the picture anyway. Because Noukan is back. Too much plot potential to remove her
In any case, Noukan is Aleister's partner right now. Not much room for her to slip in. Besides, Noukan runinating on how he failed her as a master works pretty well too. We already saw this in his conversation with Heaven Canceller.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2021-05-30 at 12:21.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote