View Single Post
Old 2020-12-12, 18:53   Link #87
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
but I seriously doubt Kamachi will kill off his OC
...You are aware that this wasn't a fanfic, right?

Quote:
Seriously, some of those where just ridiculous, "oh I'm in the dark side just because I like researching S&M and people thought it was bad, so here I am"
So the fact that a woman ended up chased by cops and killed because...she was researching the "wrong' stuff leaped over your head?

Quote:
or "my mom and sister accidentally killed their stalker who attacked them so I just chose to get rid of the body, even though it was in self defense and we had a pretty good chance of the case going our way"
Seriously?

This is Academy City, where the law is what the Board of Directors says it is and the dark side gets a pass all the time.

Quote:
or my favorite, "I love humans and want to protect them from the dark side by letting them use me instead" says the robot that was going around slicing humans into pieces without any remorse, but feel bad for her though, she's a cute anime loli robot.
Putting aside that you're mischaracterizing Ladybird's motivations here, did you miss the part where she was getting manipulated by an out and out sadist?

Quote:
I just feel like Kamachi was trying way too hard to excuse why the dark side need to still be around a bit too much and I personally didn't like how he went about in doing so.
The point wasn't justifying why the dark side exists, it's showing how the dark side prays on people for its' own ends.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote