View Single Post
Old 2020-11-14, 12:37   Link #96
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I've been tried to say something regarding that long evidence but it spreaded out too fast and even got posted on youtube videos

It is dangerous to translate random posts and even involved some "spies" and "assumptions" there by digging old posts or previous lives of the CN Vtubers.
I can only read a bit of Chinese and I know that CN have so many terms which ambiguous and could be used for various goals.. Their memes are usually misinterpreted even among the Chinese community.
For example : when Aqua sang "Take Over" for League of Legends world final, CN fans interpreted that as Aqua's call for CN fans to take over Cover and save her from evil Yagoo's grasp. So they used that video for war song to deliver huge spams to Coco.
IMO, that looks similar with that "wolf warrior" post.. might means something different but got interpreted differently
So about that "evidences", take it as one point of view but it doesn't affect myself to keep hoping the best for the ex-Hololive CN girls.

There is a video about Artia telling her dark past back in 2016 by supporting political issues against Taiwan.. Basically, she is trolling in internet for that reason.
I don't understand.. when I'm still newbie in internet, I have lost counts on how many I involved myself in political and sensitive issues.. Then when I grew up, I learned that I need to be responsible on how I posted my personal opinion.
It is true that Artia committed huge mistakes by telling the viewers that.. but it is not enough to prove that she is the huge supporter of spam attacks toward Coco. That past might show her political stand, but she should be matured enough for not pushing it again since she got so many overseas fans.

If the CN girls are actually hating Coco and Cover, then so be it.. if not, then it is okay as well
This issue has reached the end after all and hopefully nothing similar will arise in the future
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote