View Single Post
Old 2020-11-07, 14:57   Link #2801
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
And great red .... I still don't see smart villains in dxd, the khaos brigade is the best example .. All their attacks were too flashy, but everyone with their opinion

About the death or disability of Issei is an opinion of mine based on "goodbye to the old, hello to the new" that many series are taking with the next generation (like boruto or inuyasha) ... But what you propose is also an option , but how did each one say their opinion
honestly im not sure if great red even counts as a character, he is more of a plot device.

no doubt about all enemies so far being unnecessarily flashy and straight forwards, but currently there is no absurdly powerful being to actively stop them if they try anything since shiva would only intervene in some apocalyptic conditions. and antagonists acting purely behind scenes has precedence, nebiros has been technically an antagonist for the whole story and the hidden khaos brigade is a thing, so if an enemy were to appear in such a hypothetical scenario where issei is the top dog then they could simply act whit subterfuge and in ways that issei is not allowed to intervene.

yeah but i dont think ishibumi would do something like that, after 30+ volumes it would feel incredibly cheap to go that route. things like boruto and inuyasha ended like that because the authors for some reason wanted to keep going whit a story that was pretty much ended. ishibumi on the other hand clearly wants to proceed whit the ExE arc and i doubt he would pull a 4th world whit even more powerful beings.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote