View Single Post
Old 2020-11-02, 20:06   Link #77
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

If you look at it, Cover is earning literal millions through people who are "waifu whaling", so I wouldn't be so fast to label such a business model as 'stupid'. Heck, considering these people are going full-on "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" while getting nothing physical in return, some may even say such a business model is pure genius.

And considering Cover literally lost two generations and an entire region's worth of revenue, the objective side of me feels like a three week suspension is merely a slap in the wrist. If Cover really wanted to keep CN, anything short of firing Coco/Haachama would fail to appease the opposition.

So who knows, there may be an alternate universe where such a case happens, as much I shudder at the thought of it. But I for one am glad I live in this particular universe, as Haachama and especially Coco paved the way for HoloEN, and I would choose them over the CN girls in a heartbeat. So for that I can't help but feel thankful for Cover for making the "right" decision to reinstate the two girls I favour.

Maybe that's just me though, wanting to see the situation as 'glass half full'. YMMV of course.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote