View Single Post
Old 2020-07-18, 18:51   Link #71
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
It felt more like shock she's so beloved by fans to me, kinda like what happened with Fremea. Still, nice to see he understands what makes her so likable.

Oh, and RIP Kuroko
Oh, I suppose that might make sense too. But I hope that means he plans to use her potential more too. He's totally right about why she's so appealing though. She has both sides to her. She's very sincere, and very good hearted even when trying not to be. Chapter 3 kind of proved that lol. Misaki is my fave character in Index (other than Touma), not because of waifu bait (though that's also great), but because she really has a ton of psychological depth and has a really interesting backstory especially because of her circumstances with Touma.

I'm sure he has Kuroko x Misaki and Kuroko x Mikoto down, the problem is the dynamic when all 3 are together. He'd have to canonize the stuff from Astral Buddy and that'd be interesting to see, lol.

I need to re-read this volume later. I appreciate it quite a bit. The ending really just sold it to me.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2020-07-18 at 21:01.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote