View Single Post
Old 2020-07-15, 18:52   Link #38
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Both the animation and song of the OP are really cool. I can only hope Subaru will be like he is in this OP the whole season, never stopping and always forging ahead.

I didn't remember the fact there used to be another maid around until recently. She seems nice enough.

Most interesting part of the episode, besides Echidna showing up at the end, was Beatrice's reveal that she knew Betelgeuse pretty well. She said some really intriguing things, like asking Subaru why he even killed him in the first place. She kinda implied one could get something from killing an Archbishop, and there's no point in killing one if you're not after it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
And so now we meet Echidna, the Witch of Greed. I was sure she was Satella from the way she looks like Emilia, but perhaps ALL the witches look alike? I wonder why Echidna is not nearly as infamous as Satella? I forgot the story they told us of the witches back in season 1. I might have to read up on that. Really good episode to get the plot going.
We were told Satella killed all the other witches, which makes Echnidna's existence very puzzling. Maybe the witches get replaced by someone else when they are killed?