Thread: Licensed Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
View Single Post
Old 2020-06-21, 16:00   Link #75
zoldec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I read this at Narou, but I've bought too the LNs volumes 1,2,3,4, and found the illustrations very good and cute.

It's too bad not many people are discussing about this superb novel here at Animesuki, as it is not often a male best friend of a MC gets lots of screentime in many battle and SOL scenes in a WN or LN. Besides, the heroines are strong too, and Male Best Friends'girl is cute too, and the battle scenes are interesting too, so this needs more attention.

My only single complaint is the lack of an interesting main antagonist that presents a long-term threat to Arnos and company. Instead we get not-so-threatening episodic antagonists per arc that.....may not be able to sustain long-term interest for those who like a story where MC and friends has to go against a more credible threat or challenge.
maybe their s is only few readable en translation that few people talk about unlike other series lets just say youzitsu where a lot of people are doing eng tl onwards whenever a raws epub are available in whatever online site such as wattpad, jnovels and such.
zoldec is offline   Reply With Quote