View Single Post
Old 2020-06-13, 09:52   Link #84
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Yep and no need to pay extra money to cast a new VA.

Not that I think most people would object to more Rie anyway.
I know I wouldn't .

And the currently airing Listeners proves she can do a great job voicing villains .
Quote:
I mean sure, but for Subaru that would be 2nd most pivotal moment. If not for Emilia extending a helping hand where others didn't without obligation and even to her detriment a lot of way when he first came in to this world, Subaru would still be lost or worst fate. Ever since then and even now she has been his major benefactor and he hasn't forgotten that. He's always felt bad was able to live to the sense of gratitude his held for her. Rem understand that kind of feeling becasue the same thing more or less happened to her only with Subaru.
Yeah, I would say both moments are probably the pivotal moments for defining Subaru's character, which is why Emilia and Rem are his 1st and 2nd girl respectively .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't know Satella's VA was Rie. Did she talk at some point in the first season?
When Subaru used Return by Death on Petelgeuse in his body, Petelgeuse saw Satella in the shadows. She said he "wasn't the one," likely because he wasn't Subaru.