View Single Post
Old 2020-06-02, 09:13   Link #5
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
He really pushing this Misaka/Misaki narrative, isn't he? these popularity polls really had an impact on the story. Misaka was just a side character in most stories and Misaki wasn't even in freaking OT.

I really wonder what with the sudden interest in overusing characters like Misaka and Misaki when he barely used them when his series was in all-time high popularity-wise. Is this just a desperate attempt to sell because the sales of the novel are pretty lackluster nowadays?

I am not complaining, but if he really wanna cash in on these characters' popularity in the main story then he really should drop the spin-offs that focus on them. He's been recycling between the same 6-7 characters for few years now. A spin-off about Gunha would be better for example instead of just shoving Misaka in everything in 2 series and Misaki being on 50% of Astral buddy pages.
I am thinking that Misaki is playing an important part in this volume because she going to be using her power to fix Touma's mind after the Black Pill
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote