View Single Post
Old 2020-02-14, 23:29   Link #76
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Still the same crap comedy tho
You know it could be worse. As an apples to apples comparison, its better than 90% of series that play around with similar tropes.

Quote:
That's what bothers me, it was hand waved by the author leaving it up to the reader's minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
isn't that kamachi's way? with lots of throw away characters. i loved kamachi's work before but as the story goes and the character population explodes. my interest on it also explodes.
Definitely a legitimate criticism of Kamachi. NT17 and NT22R are prime examples of where I would have liked a more fleshed out conclusion and aftermath.

But I'm certain I know when Mikoto encountered Last Order again: NT6. If Thor knew, there's no way Mikoto wouldn't.

Quote:
And this is what I meant about these kind of events, author leaves Io to reader's imagination.
This one's overreaching though.

---

And now, on to the GT1 review.

8-9/10

A fantastic introduction to Part 3. Kamachi's intention was to provide a snapshot for readers to see what the state of the world is and where the main characters are as well as refreshing details for people jumping on to the series and setting up the basic promise for the major story arc. I'd say it was quite successful in doing what it set out to do and was a better introduction to a new series than NT1 was.

Spoilers
Spoiler for GT1 Spoilers
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Kamachi has now had 5 good Index volumes in a row. Keep the streak going!

Last edited by OH&S; 2020-02-15 at 00:28.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote