View Single Post
Old 2020-02-14, 17:44   Link #943
godz

Erebus let out a voice of agony. After pulling Ascalon, I spoke while punching Erebus in the face.

“Devils, Fallen Angels, and Dragons too. All of them are companions. Isn't that awesome?! And I am——Oppai Dragon, who’s both a Devil and a Dragon! I will definitely beat the bastards that endanger children!!”

At the same time I shouted, I spread the four wings at a very close distance and pointed the four guns forward. The aura of infinity gathered at the four guns.

Douuuuuunnn...

The aura built up and the cannons rumbled. And then, I fired all four cannons at once!

《D∞D !! D∞DD∞D!! D∞DD∞DD∞D!!!! D∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞D!!!!!! D∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞D!!!!!!!!》

I screamed along with the voice echoing from jewels!

“∞ Blasteeeeeer!”

The aura that was raised to the extreme was fired from the cannons while furnished with [Penetrate]. Erebus bathed in it head-on. The ∞ Blaster's aura hit the floor of pseudo-space and, along with a massive explosion, an extreme aura pillar with a combination of deep crimson and jet black was lifted high into the sky. The remnants of the deep black crimson aura were spreading everywhere. When the fumes cleared, a large crater was born before me. I descended to the center of the crater. The moment I got down, I got dizzy and stumbled... ...I was out of breath.

…What was that 'I'm not that good at fighting'? Obviously, if it wasn't for Dragon Deification’s armour, I would’ve died long ago.

Just from the impacts of Erebus’s aura attacks, I couldn’t help but feel an intense pain all over my body... Erebus himself was down, and there were no signs of him getting up. ...The suppression of Erebus was over

It's been a long time since I saw Issei so married after a fight and his words that if it weren't for his armor he could die, he gave me that impression that erebus was dangerous ... but it could be the difference of a tournament battle with a battle to dead.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote