View Single Post
Old 2020-02-02, 04:55   Link #41
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ouryuu is another male who is confirmed to have a harem end (since he has his fiance and Miraka) due to his special background. But Saji is still just a reincarnated Devil, no matter how strong he is. So I can't see him having several girls such as Hanakai and Sona like Ise or Ouryuu. And Nimura already left the love-triangle so I doubt she's going back in.

Also let's not forget that Sona is the next heir for the House of Sitri. Her elder sister is gone and she didnt have any child. So it's up-to Sona to leave a pure offspring for the Sitri bloodline. So in that regards I can't see the House of Sitri acknowledging Sona to give birth to Ise's child. The only reason Rias can marry Ise is because Millicas will succeed Rias for the head of Gremory.

Also for the upcoming volume 4 we are getting the final match of the Top-16 RG tournament ---Team Vali vs Team Journey to the West.

So that means that volume 4 would give us the result of the other 3 matches before that match which consists of:

Cao Cao's team vs Surtr's team
Typhoon's team vs Ruval Phenex's team
Slash Dog's team vs Dulio's team.

My prediction for the quarter-finals would be.....

Quarter-finals
1. Indra Team vs Sairaorg Team (confirmed)
2. Diehauser Team vs Ise Team (confirmed)
3. Surtr Team vs Typhoon Team (my prediction)
4. Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team (my prediction)

To be honest I just read volume 2 and volume 3 of Shin DxD today and the perspective I had of Ise's strength totally changed.
Before reading these two volumes I kept on saying that he's going to definitely lose against Indra in the semi-finals and that Vali would also not advance to the finals (so I always thought Ise vs Vali would be like Ippo vs Miyata from Hajime no Ippo where the destined rival never would happen).

But after reading those two volumes it seems like Ise vs Vali in the finals would happen due to their (Ise in particular) power boosts. Ise defeating four Gods (Cheif God and primordial Gods) is insane already. If you include the materialisation of Ddraig and Ddraig's achievement of defeating Typhoon is also part of Ise's achievement then Ise's feats are beyond outstanding. And the upcoming volume will have Ise face another God.

Since volume 3 ended with the talk of Ise becoming an Ultimate-level Devil, I guess that may happen at the very end of volume 4 since it's the end of this arc?
Issei didn't face anyone incredible in Shin volume 2. And in Shin vol. 3 the only one he did beat that was incredible was Tatarus.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote