View Single Post
Old 2020-01-31, 19:35   Link #16
Malbolge

Quote:
As someone from the Realm of the Dead I can’t ignore this. I’ll go too! -- Bennia
This is the last time Grim Reapers are going to be relevant to the plot, so I need to see at least some sort of flag being raised, otherwise I'm abandoning this ship.

For now, I'll take the quote being here and it being grouped with Elmenhilde & Lint being a good sign, hopefully.

Quote:
Before this crown, whether it’s Oppai Dragon or Vali Lucifer, everyone will kneel before me. Now look how the thing important to you breaks, Le Fay! -- Meredith Ordinton, possessor of Longinus Alphecca Tyrant
I see some people going ahead and declaring her for the harem already, but all I see is a Walburga-tier villian? The harem already has so many girls, and there are still plenty of desirable candidates who are still available (like Bennia…), so do we really need to start stanning for someone with such a deplorable introduction?

Quote:
Ho, you came with some splendid members! I’ll have you play with me! -- Artificial Transcendental Verrine

I…want to fight like Oppai Dragon! -- Artificial Transcendental Balberith

She and the rest will be defeated. By me, by us! -- Rias Gremory

Whoever my opponent is, in this decisive battle I’ll just use this seething fist of mine! – Lion King Sairaorg Bael
I'm not going to think too hard about this, since I'd rather wait for spoilers, but I sincerely hope this isn't implying that Balberith is getting villain-of-the-day treatment.

If he is even remotely as powerful as hyped, the only way to win here should be to stop the fight altogether.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote