View Single Post
Old 2020-01-29, 16:43   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I got Liskram as my freebie, rolled Silver Ash and got Shining from the extra stuff. It's a bit of an odd game, but fun to learn. My current team has all of the above plus Vigna and Texas for vanguards, Meteor as sniper, Mousse and Gravel for emergency patches and Amiya and Shirayuki for magic and AoE. I'd rather have one AoE caster, but whatever. Gravel feels like the single most important unit in a team, she saves a perfect run quite frequently.

There's a LOT to do, but at least you're not limited by the daily missions to doing everything - you can spam kills instead of raising trust, etc. I find it very counter-productive that in order to unlock auto-deploy you have to win without a friend. Weird design choice...

Anyway, I'm Setebos#7341, feel free to add me.

EDIT: OK, so, auto-deploy is basically the EXACT moves you did to play a mission, which sounds cool, until you upgrade your units and they cost more DP, which results in "malfunctions". At least now it makes sense that you can't have friends assist while doing it. I switched Mousse for Blue poison and added Gitano. I had a tough time getting through enemy elite casters, until I started to appreciate Meteor's defense debuff and SilverAsh's resistance to arts dmg. I only started playing yesterday, but I think I can burn through 1000 sanity in 5 more days to get paper girl Amiya...not sure if it's worth it though. Thanks for adding me as friends, it helps a lot!

Last edited by Kafriel; 2020-01-30 at 12:03.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote