View Single Post
Old 2019-10-06, 00:26   Link #41
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
"See all these fan-favorite Fate characters in these arcs we're skipping over? Doesn't that want to make you play the game? Oh, we are doing the one right before this one, just as a movie that will come out after this series has already ended" .

Man, Da Vinci is a hottie. Definitely a Fate gender-flip that I am not arguing against. And on-top of that she's voiced by the lovely Maaya Sakamoto alongside her husband as Roman. Now I just imagine them carpooling to the recording for this .

So is Lev going to show up to muck things up for our heroes, or have they already taken care of him by this point ?

Mash butt shot. Lucky Ritsuka getting to grab her waist and fall on top of her. Although he wasn't as lucky when Rin showed up .

So they basically confirm who the Servant was who Mash fused with like the audience should know it by now...and she now has her proper Noble Phantasm. If I'm understanding correctly, this is the story that will be covered in the movie ?

After First Order, I was wondering what they were going to do about Ritsuka's Command Seals. It's good that they can re-supply him with a complete set of three in case he needs them .

Really cool Mash action sequence .

Rin!? The heck is she doing here? Although while she looks and sounds the same, and still acts like the same haughty tsundere we know and love, it doesn't seem like it's actually her, especially with that immense level of power she demonstrated against the Demonic Beasts (although that shooting magic was similar to her style). She also looked absolutely gorgeous while doing so, especially in that outfit .

This is the Enkidu that was Gilgamesh's only true friend? They seem like polar opposite's personality-wise, which makes me really curious what their dynamic is like. Although just going by the beginning of the episode we can see that Gilgamesh really cared about him .

So...Humans and Servant's vs. Gods ?
Lev was little more than a mid boss and was taken out in Septem. As the anime shows we are facing his boss, the king of mages.

Rin should be at least somewhat explained but the type of being she is has been around since the early days of FGO so it is unclear if they will go that into details

Fate Gil and Enkidu were pretty much directly from the epic of Gilgamesh with minimal changes.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote