Thread: Higurashi Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 02:28   Link #65
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrno_the_sinner
What comes with the first DVD. I know the Tips and 5 (?) cards come with it, but what about everything else? What about the extra disc?

Also, besides the obvious, what's the difference between the rental and retail editions of the DVD (besides the rental version looking all cool and such)? Are there still extras on the dvd itself in both editions? Or does the rental just have the episodes?
Lessee, referring to here:
1. 5 cards - a very happy Rika, a happy Satoko, a sunset Mion, an ominous Rena, and one of the DVD cover.
2. The TIPs. Apparently these'll be 'published in the back of the jacket'.
3. An artbook of sorts which appears to contain character sketches and the like.
4. "Hinamizawa Inquiry" mini soundtrack CD. No idea what that's supposed to mean.
5. The DVD. Obviously.
6. Proof of purchase... thing. Collect these and send them off to prove you've bought all the volumes and get something nice - storage for something, I think it's all the cards. I'd have preferred a DVD box but oh well.
Source for all this lot: http://shop.frontierworks.jp/detail....chcd=FCBP-0037

Can't wait for mine to arrive

The rental DVD will presumably just have the episodes, can't see why it'd have anything else. The site doesn't appear to say anything either way.

Last edited by Varion; 2006-08-05 at 03:57. Reason: Found some more specific information
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote