View Single Post
Old 2019-09-08, 16:31   Link #55
Garn

I reread until the part that the dragon joins the harem and then I realized that I don't know what this novel is about.

The survival component remained in the first 5 chapters (and the first chapters of the MC escape).
Monsters are only limited to crickets.
The progress of the MC is "fast" as is the "recapture" of the kingdom but the plot is slow and is postponed without problems.
The author stagnates the plot from the abduction of the MC until the return from the dragon nest (as far as I read, I do not know if the plot is retaken without detours).
There really has never been an "urgency", weeks (months) are unnecessarily lost (such as when the MC takes more than 1 month to escape from the capital, in which the MC does not want to steal to create objects despite his current situation)
The red moon was forgotten as well as any possible related event.
The ability of the MC seems more like a clicker than survival as they grow exponentially in each way.
The joke about the MC being attacked by the harem will continue to be used.

Magic Bullet, Yondome and Kuro no Maou have a better arc of survival than this, due to the simple fact that the plot focuses on that, in this novel it would be in the events of the exodus not when everything happened and when you want take a diplomatic attitude in recapturing the kingdom.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote