Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Anime Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2019-08-24, 12:53   Link #40
Frontier

That Anti-Skill backup better get there quick. It wouldn't be a pretty sight if Scavenger woke up first .

They've updated the Opening with Hishigata's robots. They actually look pretty cool .

Esther trying to become Accelerator's apprentice was hilarious. Like she has such an idealized concept of him and is so earnest in learning from him and Accelerator just doesn't know how to deal with it .

Esther's concept of clothing as only a means of defense to the point where she was willing to strip or have Accelerator strip just to give Houtou more clothes was hilarious. I guess modesty was not a concept where the Rosenthal family is from .

So Hirumi is Esther's friend who maybe got her involved with Hishigata? And either she's willingly going along with what Hishigata is doing or she's a re-animated corpse. At least she's not prancing around naked, instead in some surprisingly fancy underwear .

I get where Yomikawa probably found the vest and shirt for Houtou, but where the heck did she get a skirt from ?

Hirumi called Hishigata "brother" makes me wonder if they're actual siblings (they seem to have the same eyes) or just an affectionate nickname. Considering the lustful way they look at each other and the sexual physicality of their interaction, I kinda hope it's the latter .