View Single Post
Old 2019-08-07, 09:33   Link #63
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmenhilde Lover View Post

Baby making time with Yasaka!!
Edit:That's not Issei vs Crom but Ddraig vs Crom during Issei vs Rias Rating Game. Pretty much Shin V3 first chapter is the Ddraig vs Crom fight we wanted and it's a long chapter.
Are you mad posting that on here? Are you trying to kill us all through blood loss?

And glad that fight is being shown. Although there are a lot of fights I think he shouldn't have skipped over or just showed the beginning of.

But didn't Crom Cruach turn into a Dragon when fighting Ddraig in Shin Volume 2? Why is he in his human form if It's that fight? Or maybe they haven't started the fight yet and Crom Cruach hasn't tramsformed yet.

The girls look nice. Especially Lint.

So Ravel, Koneko, Gasper, Ouryuu, and Ingvild are there for the second-year trip. Wonder if Millarca and Nimura(Sona's pawn) are going to be involved as they are second-years as well.

Issei, Rias, and Kiba are going there because of the Oppai Dragon event.

Akeno's there because the Himejima clan is participating in the event.

It seems like they're going to have some ORC club activity there or something. Wonder if Bennia and Le Fay are going to be involved in the volume if Ishibumi even remembers they exist.

Kunou's going there for obvious reasons. And Ophis and Lilith are there because they're her friends. Wonder if it'll be revealed to Kunou that they are Dragon Gods in this volume. And wonder if he'll remember about her transformation.

Lint and Elmemheide are there I guess because they want to see Kyoto.

Seems like Rossweisse can't go as I'm guessing she has to stay there and teach.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote