Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Anime Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2019-07-27, 03:16   Link #26
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Accelerator has his own motorcycle? I don't remember seeing it before .
What makes you think it's HIS bike. I'm pretty sure whenever he needs wheels he acquires them the same way the PC does in GTA.

Quote:
Seems like Esther had a very close friend who became embroiled in this necromancy business with DA. Is that girl the same one from the last episode who seemed close to Hishigata ?
I got the feeling she was a friend, but probably died from something and she has been trying to rez her or something. Or she was someone she raised from the dead to show DA how it's done but became friends, before she got turned into paste or something.

Quote:
Hishigata's mecha fits his codename, being dog-esque. And it sounds like he can push the dead Esper's power he's using to Level 5, which should be plenty of trouble for Accelerator .
I'd say most problem he'll have is with any kind of magical barrier since he might not be able to figure out how it worked.

Quote:
Kinda have to wonder what kind of society Esther is from where she's really not bothered by being seen in her underwear. Are all the girls like this where she's from? She looked gorgeous all the same .
I really have to wonder how shelered was she not to know what BEEF is. Not knowing curry I'd buy since not everywhere knows Eastern cooking, but Beef literaly means cow meat.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote