View Single Post
Old 2019-07-15, 12:39   Link #80
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Hello I'm new in this thread~ pls to meet u everyone.

Anyway Touma being such a disliked MC is super given already, his turtle like character growth which for worse goes even back & forth so its understandable that very few character development is seen & noticed.....and we want to see a mature grown up Touma(in personality) not delusioned by his mess up heroism & annoying preaching....(we just want a new Touma that it)

But it does not change the fact that due to such bullshit ideals which lead to him saving so many girls asses in the past....to the point that perhaps Touma might save a crying pure evil demon lord (if its a girl that is) no matter how big or small their sin is just like in Othinus case.....in a sense he is fair & unfair in the same time.

Touma fighting Touma might be a call for him stop saving other(for now) & its time for him to face himself & start dealing with his own issue. He preach this & that to others when himself is far from what he barking at others at all...oh the irony~.....I mean this whole NT is so goddamn eventful no hope for breaks at all calendar wisely~

Oh by the way its funny to see Misaki made to choose wherever she embrace "A long over distant past (Fake touma) or let go of it accept the painful present(Real touma) thought she is bound to endure a cycle of happiness & pain until a miracle is given by author if she choose the real one....

We cant blame the Misaki, she is long frustrated already by this insanely long super high lvl neglect play she is subjected into....(no wonder she became a closet pervert)
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote