Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Lord El Melloi II Case Files - Anime Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2019-07-13, 19:51   Link #62
Frontier

"I'm no Hero of Justice." Ha. Sorry Shirou .

So Gray is not only the "Watson" but also there to slay whatever dangerous magical beings Waver stumbles upon in his investigations. This didn't really seem like the kind of mystery show where they figure out the culprit and just simply arrest them .

We're obviously not meant to sympathize with the "victim" since he was also basically his own murderer and was apparently abusive to both Mary and the maid. I took their holding hands at the end to symbolize that now they're both free from having to live under him. Really can't blame Mary for letting her father do himself in .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now that we've seen her without the hood, Gray's resemblance to Artoria is a lot more obvious. I knew she was supposed to look like her but I didn't really see it until now. Explains Waver's attitude with her in the OVA.
It also explains why she's so self-conscious about wearing the hood all the time. She doesn't want to remind Waver of Saber or him to see the resemblance. It seemed to really bother him at the end there.