Thread: Licensed Chainsawman
View Single Post
Old 2019-06-21, 13:32   Link #52
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Her ability is fucking brutal... What a way to die for both the target and the sacrifice. The sacrifices' deaths are cruel in the sense that they don't even know they'll die since they're all blindfolded and simply following instructions and well, I don't think I need to explain why the targets' deaths are brutal, do I?

The ability is OP and the price of offering a life to take a life is steep which also creates a nice balance if you ask me. The only detail I don't clearly understand is how she knew the targets' names. Did she interrogate the assassins on the train before killing them? Does she get the desired information from her contracted devil?

As for how or why she can't die, after seeing her ability in action, I theorize that the reason why she can't die is because she offers up another person's life in exchange for safeguarding her own.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote