View Single Post
Old 2019-04-15, 07:21   Link #1688
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
I wouldn't go that far. Even without those rules Sona, would've made it a challenging game for Rias. The main reason why Sona was stomped so badly in DX4 is how Ravel played it. As it was pointed out the difference between Ravel and Rias. Rias would fight Sona's tactics head on but here Ravel didn't give Sona a chance to use tactics. It wasn't just the difference in power between their team but the way it was used.

Rias would face Sona in a game of tactics even though Sona is the better tactician which in turn would give Sona many opportunities but Ravel says f**k no, I will not give you any chance to fight back or give you any opportunities to use your tactics.
I agree with aw454wtr it still would have been a challenge but it would have been more one sided affair even with Rias going headon with Sona tactics. You may want to go back and read that Rating game again, Rias team had a lot of restrictions, the game was set up for Sona perfectly to showcase her skills. But that's was what the author was going for anyway to showcase Sona and her tactics.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote