View Single Post
Old 2019-04-09, 00:26   Link #28
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol I mean this anime was rather disappointing all around, BUT, I’m still glad it happened. I love the second opening and also liked the animation in the last two episodes and thought some of the sequences were good. I assume that for some reason they didn’t have budget. It looks like they cared enough to try within their means though. All in all it was bad, but it had its moments. I can always read the novel if I want the plot, but I’m at least glad they managed to bring some things to life via animation. Most of it was bad, but at least it wasn’t a total washout. Here’s hoping that accelerator and railgun have way more budget in their anime. I still think misaka screwed up. She could have jumped onto the thing and been with touma rather than fruitlessly tumbling away after she couldn’t grab him. Then she could have potentially jumped off later with him and used magnetism. Back then she still lacked the proper resolve. All things said, I’d definitely be down for NT as long as it got proper pacing and budget. And I’d also be down for a total reboot of season 3 or the whole of OT sometime.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote