View Single Post
Old 2019-03-21, 09:04   Link #88
Lucidrago

I'll just say this. If the human world is almost exactly the same in DxD as the real world and they have made numerous advances in technology like we have through the years, it's really not far-fetched that the human world can research and create defenses against supernatural threats. It's not a guarantee that they can do it but that's why the U.S. sent Magnus to gather Intel on certain supernatural species. Just because they have never done it doesn't mean it can't be done. Especially with current technology that even those in the supernatural world uses.

I'm just surprised that Ishibumi would even mix in the major powers of the human world. I guessed that the higher-ups of the human world knew of the supernatural power. And certain humans and human organizations(non-supernatural) had dealings with the supernatural world. But it's interesting that Ishibumi would include the major powers of the human world and how they're dealing with the supernatural world and certain occurrences that have reached far into the human world like Trihexa.

I'm just glad we finally have an American.

Maybe Alphecca Tyrant is like Incinerate Anthem in which it chooses its wielder. Or the British royal family have kept it in their possession for centuries except that it hasn't chosen a possessor for the longest so the Grigori has had little chance to observe it as a Sacred Gear and see if it's Longinus-class until recently.

I wonder if the possessor of Alphecca Tyrant is male or female.

Feel bad about Ruval's car though.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote