View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 13:41   Link #55
DragonIsseiHyodoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
It's a public discussion, that means anyone can voice their opinions on any subject related to the specific forum, in this case will Le fay be reincarnated and by Who? I know what was being discussed. Vali over Rias sure but what development has she got with Issei? She's his fan sure but that's played no role in the story so far, she's his contract magician? Again something that has played no role in the story so far. Have they had any intimate or one on one moments since she became his magician?

If you know exactly where it is in the story what's the problem with telling me where to look?

DragonIsseiHyodoFan Ishi could litteraly make up any story where Rias recruits Le fay, it doesn't have to have anything to do with Issei, does being in love with him instantly remove her as a candidate?
But you really have to look at it. Why she would join Rias? What influence can Rias give that Issei and Vali haven't. Vali was her leader and Issei was her hero. Like I said....Rias wants to make a peerage that didn't have influence by Issei or anyone else. She wants to create a peerage due to her influence...Her strength...Her leadership. Like the people before Issei joined her peerage. They all had a desire to serve and protect Rias due to what Rias did for them.
DragonIsseiHyodoFan is offline   Reply With Quote