View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 13:41   Link #54
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
It's a public discussion, that means anyone can voice their opinions on any subject related to the specific forum, in this case will Le fay be reincarnated and by Who? I know what was being discussed. Vali over Rias sure but what development has she got with Issei? She's his fan sure but that's played no role in the story so far, she's his contract magician? Again something that has played no role in the story so far. Have they had any intimate or one on one moments since she became his magician?

If you know exactly where it is in the story what's the problem with telling me where to look?

DragonIsseiHyodoFan Ishi could litteraly make up any story where Rias recruits Le fay, it doesn't have to have anything to do with Issei, does being in love with him instantly remove her as a candidate?
Just because you can doesn't mean you should, that's a life lesson. Especially if you don't know what your talking about. If you don't consider La Fey and Issei as having development together, she would have even less with Rias so why do you keep arguing for her? Its not my job to do that I don't need your validation, the same way I reread the story you can too.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote