View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 13:29   Link #53
TommyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Then I'm not talking to you then, also your the one that jumped into discussion and you have been arguing for Rias. Who said that her reason for joining Issei is because he has free pawns . Firstly I'm not saying just Issei, she could join Vali's if he has pieces instead. Secondly she actually has character development with those 2 people so why would they not be the first 2 choices? Third you should go back to the first page and see how the discussion got started, and why did you jump into the discussion in the first place if you didn't know what was being discussed? I don't care what you believe, I know where everything I stated is in the story. And it is stated so I'm assuming after this post your done right?

@DragonIsseiHyodoFan That's all I was saying
It's a public discussion, that means anyone can voice their opinions on any subject related to the specific forum, in this case will Le fay be reincarnated and by Who? I know what was being discussed. Vali over Rias sure but what development has she got with Issei? She's his fan sure but that's played no role in the story so far, she's his contract magician? Again something that has played no role in the story so far. Have they had any intimate or one on one moments since she became his magician?

If you know exactly where it is in the story what's the problem with telling me where to look?

DragonIsseiHyodoFan Ishi could litteraly make up any story where Rias recruits Le fay, it doesn't have to have anything to do with Issei, does being in love with him instantly remove her as a candidate?
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote