View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 12:12   Link #48
TommyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
So you don't have any real reasons? Just wishful thinking and Rias has a Bishop piece so she join her . I knew you missed the point after your first comment I knew you wouldn't get it. Rose is the example because a Rook isn't her perfect piece a Bishop or Pawn piece would be. She's the best comp to La Fey that's why I used her, also how do you know that even if Rias had a Bishop it would have been enough for Rose, Rias was worried the Rook wouldn't have been enough. Not to mention all of this is getting away from my point which you missed. La Fey would be perfectly fine with a Pawn Piece, it was stated in story a Bishop or Pawn piece would have better suited a character type similar to her. You guys are saying perfect piece, I'm saying you don't need a "perfect" piece she can join Issei Peerage as Pawn and be fine. If want to argue Rias over Issei or Vali you need more then that because story wise that make sense. There has been no real character interaction between Rias and La Fey to even bring up Rias as a candidate beside her having a Bishop Piece Back to the hint part read the volume were they created DxD I know that's going to be wasted on you because it doesn't out right say it, but it there.
I think I must have missed your point, your saying there is no reason to join Rias' peerage over Issei's correct? What reason does she have to join Issei's? Because she loves him? So do Irina and Elmenhilde. Because a pawn piece fits her? As well as a bishop piece will? You clearly didn't read what I said in any great detail as I said "and could afford Rose for 1 bishop". Where was it said that if you fit a bishop you'd fit a pawn? I never said I had any reason to believe she would join Rias' peerage beyond she seems like a bishop but I also don't see how you can claim she should join Issei's peerage when the key arguments for why she should join don't apply to other characters (loving him). Can you actually provide a quote since according to you I will miss it?
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote