View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 12:00   Link #47
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
There could be any reason Ishi likes that she joins Rias' team, maybe she gets mortally wounded and Asia's not around so Rias reicarnates her to save her life, or any number of other situations. Rose wasn't the perfect rook but that's a poor example since that was the only piece Rias had left, if she had never recruited Asia and could afford Rose for 1 bishop do you honestly think she still would have given her the rook piece? Granted the same logic could apply to Le fay, since Issei doesn't have a spare bishop he reincarnates her with something else but since Rias does have a spare bishop I'm betting that's the piece she gets. What hits has Ishi been leaving that Le fay will join his peerage? He's hinted (or more like full blown stated) Le fay loves him, like Irina (not in his peerage) or Kuroka (not in his peerage) and he's now hinted that she could become a devil, like Kuroka (not in his peerage) or Akeno (not in his peerage) so what hints are you referring to that suggest she will be in Issei's peerage over say Rias' or Vali's (should he have/get one)
So ass-pulls pretty much because that what your doing . I knew you missed the point after your first comment I knew you wouldn't get it. Rose is the example because a Rook isn't her perfect piece a Bishop or Pawn piece would be. She's the best comp to La Fey that's why I used her, also how do you know that even if Rias had a Bishop it would have been enough for Rose, Rias was worried the Rook wouldn't have been enough. Not to mention all of this is getting away from my point which you missed. La Fey would be perfectly fine with a Pawn Piece, it was stated in story a Bishop or Pawn piece would have better suited a character type similar to her. You guys are saying perfect piece, I'm saying you don't need a "perfect" piece she can join Issei Peerage as Pawn and be fine. If want to argue Rias over Issei or Vali you need more then that because story wise that make sense. There has been no real character interaction between Rias and La Fey to even bring up Rias as a candidate beside her having a Bishop Piece . Back to the hint part read the volume were they created DxD I know that's going to be wasted on you because it doesn't out right say it, but its there.

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2019-03-20 at 12:11.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote