View Single Post
Old 2019-02-09, 01:38   Link #15
alex_drian

The OP is fucking cool, even if the simulation in my mind with IMMORAL of Mami Kawada in all these years was better. Even so, if I have something similar in spirit to compare it, still isn't in the level of the SnS Final OP2. Also, I have a bit of a problem with Mikoto eating the time of various characters
Spoiler:

Respect to the episode, is a shame that all the budget went to the OP. The 13km sword,well, in my mind was long, flaming and CGish but well, was fine. And yeah I don't know about politics but if the other countries are going to come with this crap I think that Aleister is in all his right to break their shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Both the OP and the ending to the previous Why is Hamazura barely in the OP despite being the 3rd protagonist? Seriously, they couldn't have shortened that Misaka on jets sequence?
All his time was given to Mikoto
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That's the OPs job even if they have to exaggerate or show things that never will happen .
Say it to me, is to built hype but I think the real clashes would be more cool
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, Bilibili Douga did name themselves after Misaka. So I think it is a good thing that they returned the favor by singing Bilibili in the OP.
Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~
But damn it was to expenses of the rest and even [SPOILER]You-fucking have her fighting Gabriel?[SPOILER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
I know it's meant to be comic relief, but poor Lessar, all of her appeal and none of it hitting its mark.
This isn't the fucking time and moment.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote