Thread: Licensed Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
View Single Post
Old 2018-10-16, 04:11   Link #3
Nymene

I'm currently at chapter 81. Had a grin reading
Spoiler for plot spoilers:

Awww..... Tiger, please no NTR for him, as he's a good buddy for the MC and fights the enemy as part of MC's group, so you can consider him as one of the Maou's loyal comrade and subordinate in the future when he regains his status in the present day demon race society.

In fact, I read some Japanese comments at Japanese sites that complained why the blonde dude in Isekai Maou doesn't have one girl liking him when he's a cool and good guy that always helps the MC and the 2 heroines in that LN, so this Maou Gakuin story serves to fulfill our frustrations at having to cope with the MC's helpful male buddy not getting a single girl like in other harem series.

Rey is the white-haired guy in this illustration >> http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/00...cs1w1_590x.jpg You can read the article here : http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/756/1756578/

Anyway, I like this story because the MC is so ridiculously overpowered that it seems like a gag and comedy at times when fighting enemies, and the 2 heroines are so cute too, and Rey is also cool and skilled with a sword, and the main enemies of each arc have some appeal too. Personally, I find it more entertaining than most other double heroine magic battle fantasy light novels.

Personally, I find Misha so cute, but for people who like Tsundere girls, Sasha is cute too. Arnos's group of girl cheerleaders, Fan Union are also quite interesting. Also, I haven't read beyond chapter 81 yet, but from comments there, there will be girls later that will like the MC too, but maybe just side characters, like in SAO ?

Finally, this story will also have elements of MC training and powering up his comrades, like in Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja, Kenja no Mago, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, and Mahou Kenshi no Extra, so if you like seeing the MC's comrades gets stronger and stronger as the story progresses and gets helpful to the MC in defeating some tough enemies without the MC's help in some situations, then this is recommended for you.

Also,
Spoiler for Hopefully not......:

Last edited by Nymene; 2018-10-16 at 07:13. Reason: Also, MC is quite Donkan and don't know that the 2 heroines likes him.
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote