View Single Post
Old 2018-09-21, 20:54   Link #211
tenkenX6
Undead Fansub TL/TLC
*Fansubber

VERY LONG overdue, but I would like to thank Saizen, Orphan, and Live-eviL for their continued efforts in bringing about subs for old school/underappreciated anime for the masses. Thanks for your guys' hard work and dedication.

I would like to thank all of the subbers I currently work with/interact with. Thanks for all the help and good times. Also a quick shout out to certain subbers:

False Dawn: Thanks for always helping out. I also enjoy our chats with each other. Good stuff.

konnakude: Thanks for always supplying me and the others with your moral support. It's greatly appreciated. Oh, and thanks for helping out with various fansub stuff too.

Eternal_Blizzard: Thanks for stepping up and helping me out with stuff when I ask for help. Greatly appreciated.

ninjacloud: Thanks for all your help throughout the years. Also, thanks for making IRC so enjoyable.

getfresh: I'm glad you revived and came back on IRC. I missed chatting with you, man. Thanks for always making IRC so fun. Oh, and thanks for all your work when you were still actively subbing.

Last edited by tenkenX6; 2018-09-22 at 06:07.
tenkenX6 is offline   Reply With Quote