View Single Post
Old 2018-08-15, 16:05   Link #37
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Lucidrago: As CCP said, Surtr 2nd being in Sirzechs' peerage acts as proof that God-class beings can be reincarnated. But like I've said before, Ise is becoming a God himself and his Pieces won't interfere with that since the limitation is only for reincarnating someone who is already a God.

Back in Volume 1, Rias wasn't yet strong enough to reincarnate a God-class being. This means that if Ise had been God-class already by that point, then reincarnating him would've been impossible for her. This would also apply to Ddraig if he had still had his flesh body--someone at the same level as Rias in Volume 1 wouldn't be able to reincarnate him. At the very least, it would probably require either a Mutation Queen Piece or 8 very powerful Unused Pawn Pieces (Unused Pieces of Pawn that stayed with the King long enough during a growth period that made that King strong enough to be able to reincarnate a God-class being).

I do want Verrine in Ise's harem, but she may not be able to be in his peerage except as a Queen or maybe a Pawn worth 8 Pieces. I think she'll defect to the good guys' side, maybe after the tournament is over. She and Balberith already know that Hades hates Devils, since he already told them this, so I doubt she'll want to stay under him after the tournament unless she has good reason to. She's probably in the tournament under Hades only because she finds it fun, while Balberith is doing it because he's like Vali: someone who just wants a good fight.