View Single Post
Old 2018-07-02, 09:20   Link #90
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Palmito: Even if that happens, the next leader is still Kunou I think, since she'd be the eldest daughter.

@cyberdemon: Shin is not a sequel. You do know it's just continuing the fifth arc, right? Ishibumi only started a "new series" to reset the Volume count. That's all. But yeah, aside from that I agree with you. Looking at the part in the Volume preview where she's comparing the color of her blood to that of Ise's armor, her situation does seem to be similar his own from Volume 1; just replace a female Fallen Angel with one or more Stray Devils who may or may not all be male. Though that also seems to have made her similar to Asia, which Asia took notice of and asked Ise to help her because of that.

And since she seems to be similar to Ise if you compare this to Ise's situation in Volume 1 of DxD with how he got killed and then reincarnated into a Devil by Rias, it's possible she'll also take 8 Pieces of Pawn. Or maybe a Queen Piece. I'm now wondering if she'll also try to form her own peerage, with all male members, like Ise is trying to create one of all female members.