View Single Post
Old 2018-06-19, 21:53   Link #30
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
I'm not saying he would be unable to become a Maou for being a half-blood devil. What I am saying is that many devils would be against him for that reason, and this is something that will not change no matter if he has a longinus or if he has Lucifer's blood.

And Power> Whatever you have, is not always the case (especially when you do not want to go to war against your own kind). If the underworld nobles do not want Issei and Vali to become Maou they will not be no matter how strong they become (unless these two try to force the nobles to accept them which I doubt they would do).

After Diehauser exposed the old devils, they lost a lot of influence so now they do not have much authority to prevent Vali and Issei from becoming Maou, but before that was not the case.
The ones that would be do that would be so few and would be pushed back so far by the ones that support Vali. Again he has the name of Lucifer, he isn't just some average half-blood devil. And he has extraordinary demonic powers and one of the Longinus.

' But he's not a pureblood.' But he easily has power that could rival or surpass the Maou. And he has the lineage to boot.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote